Melbourne

Who doesn't like Melbourne?

Everybody knows that Melbourne is the World's most liveable city. It is quite hard to 'move on' from this city for those who only live here temporarily, like me. I am an international student (that's how locals call us) from Indonesia. Soon I will leave this city for I need to continue working in Indonesia after I finish my study here. Even I still have one more semester to go, I am quite stressed when thinking that I only have less than six months in this city. 

Melbourne has four seasons just like any other cities in Australia (oh, but I am not sure about Northern Australia), and I love every season (except some days during summer when the temperature can hit 40 degree celcius or even more). This city is just beautiful. You can find the perfect place for taking your profile pictures in anywhere you go. The city, the beaches, the roads, even the housings are gorgeous. 



During my stay in Melbourne since July 2016, I've been living in Caulfield East, the suburb where the Monash Business School, my campus, is located.


Monash University - Caulfield campus
It is convenient for me to stay close to the uni because I can save money for I don't need to travel by public transport to go to uni. Caulfield east is the perfect place to live (at least for me) because despite it is where my school is located, it is also close to the CBD (Central business district). I can reach the city (that's how we call the CBD) in just 15 minutes by train. Moreover, the house that I live in is close to:

- field where I can do morning jogging




- train station (only 10 mins walking)



- shoppping centers at Carnegie, where I can find supermarket, restaurants, ATM and bank




In this blog I will share my experience about living in Melbourne, the people, the public transport, the places to go, restaurants to try and other events that I have attended. Hope the information I share could be helpful for those who want to know Melbourne or plan to visit this city. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ice Breaking Game

Tangkap Jari

Rahasia Kesuksesan Yusuf